Wednesday, June 17, 2026

The ever-so-popular 1980’s girl toy and fad of “POOCHIE”

I’ve not given this hot pink and white bitch(she is a female dog🤪) thought in many years, until early this morning, I was surfing through YouTube and saw that someone uploaded that old Poochie cartoon special that my sister and I once recorded onto VHS from the TV, and watched it like crazy! We sure wore out that VHS, and no more watching Poochie whenever we wanted! The Poochie special was about the only girlie girl show I was into as a little girl, other than JEM and SHE-RA! 

 I remember my sister and I had all this Poochie crap(toys, etc.) as kids. Poochie was highly marketed with a shit load merch as kids. Mostly, my sister had all the Poochie shit; I did have a couple of Poochie things. I was more into my Tonka toy trucks, Hot Wheels, He-Man, etc., not really into Poochie!🤪

But, I still think Poochie is cute, and I've been wondering what breed of dog Poochie is! Is Poochie a Cocker Spaniel or a Toy Poodle? I personally think Poochie is a Poodle x Cocker mix.

I should post about what I did to my sister’s Poochie paw stamper in 1984, which involves a road trip, an open vehical window, an interstate, daddy’s belt coming off, one ass-whooping later, and I could not sit for a FK’ing week!🤪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn and respect the laws…………