Thursday, June 18, 2026

I blame the owner! Dog attack at Louisville Apartments!

 

This happened right here in Louisville at some apartments, which look like low-income family HUD apartments, and this could have been a CHILD being mauled to death!

SO WHY IS SUCH A DANGEROUS, AGGRESSIVE DOG LIVING AT THESE APARTMENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE? I BET THE DOG’S OWNER SAID IT WAS AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL(ESA)! ESAs are NOT SERVICE ANIMALS that assist the disabled; they are glorified pets, and sadly, HUD brought this shit onto themselves 20 years ago by being tricked. I think ESAs were some service animals, and they open their doors to this nightmare fuel, real-life CUJO known as ESAs.

Then these owners also will take these aggressive, dangerous ESAs to public places like grocery stores, where people like REAL service dogs and children are attacked by these aggressive and dangerous ESAs.

If this were a little child walking next to their parent, the child would be killed by this dog! So if this dog is labeled as an ESA at these apartments. I got to ask how many more ESAs, aka FAKE service dog attacks, will take and bodies, which will also be mauled, child bodies to pile up, before something is done and these FAKE service dogs known as ESAs? 

I’m all about having people with ESAs pay a yearly 1 million or more in ESA Liability Insurance on their ESAs, and for every ESA they own, so if the owner has 3 ESAs, the owner needs to pay $ 3 million every year in ESA Liability Insurance. Also on top of that ALL ESAs are to be mandated to be have a neon orange tattoo line or large dot placed on top of the noses to make it viable to everyone and businesses establishments are to prove the animals from the business that do not allow pets all ESAs are to be reported to their local animal control department where animal control will take photo of each ESA, have a yearly copy of the ESA Liablity Insurance and failed to report your ESA to animal control you can be cited $1,500. The ESA owners also have to sign a form stating that they will not take their ESAs into places where their pet is not allowed or welcome. Other things could be added to this, and if our local animal control, which is Louisville Metro Animal Control, does not want to do something like this. I can do it for them from home for FREE, and I’m some that is disabled and used a service dog, and I know the laws regarding service dogs and know the service dog laws, and the Americans with Disabilities Act does not recognize or protect ESAs. 

In the end, I blame the owner of the Pit Bull who did not properly socialize their Pit Bull! This would have never happened if the Pit Bull had been properly socialized.

https://fb.watch/HQ7X0vXoRh/?fs=e



No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn and respect the laws…………